CENTRO DE IDIOMAS
OBJETIVOS DEL NIVEL A1
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people they knowand things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Introduce themselves simply and use basic greetings.
- Tell where they and others are from and give a basic description of their city.
- Talk simply about family and colleagues, describing their appearance and personalities.
- Discuss clothing at a basic level and ask salesclerks simple questions about it.
- Talk about favorite foods and make simple orders for take-out food.
- Talk about daily activities and arrange meetings with friends and colleagues.
OBJETIVOS DEL NIVEL A2
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g., very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need
- Evaluate coworkers’ performance in the workplace.
- Relate events from their past, including their weekend activities and interesting stories.
- Describe their past life, giving details about important milestones.
- Entertain someone in their home or visit a friend or colleague in their home.
- Discuss their vacation plans and tell friends and colleagues about their vacation afterwards.
- Talk about the natural world and travels to see animals and natural areas in their country.
- Talk about movies that they like and choose a movie to see with friends.
- Discuss clothing and what kind of clothes they like to wear.
- Engage in basic communication at work, including attending meetings on familiar topics.
- Describe an accident or injury, get medical help from a doctor and fill a prescription for medicine.
- Engage in basic business socializing, welcoming guests and attending networking events.
- Understand and make basic business proposals in their area of expertise.
- Talk about and explain the rules of games.
|Lic. Maribel Chiliquingafirstname.lastname@example.org|
DOCENTES DE LA CARRERA
|NOMBRES COMPLETOS||TÍTULO DE TERCER NIVEL||TÍTULO DE CUARTO NIVEL||CORREO ELECTRÓNICO|
|Castillo Cherrez Blanca Isabel||Licenciada en Ciencias de la Educación Especialidad Inglésemail@example.com|
|Chiliquinga Quispe Germania Maribel||Licenciada en Ciencias de la Educación Mención Inglésfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lescano Acosta Erika Gabrielaemail@example.com|
Nuñez López Juan Carlos
|Licenciada en Ciencias de la Educación Mención Inglés||Magister en Ciencias de la Educaciónfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pérez Freire Tatiana Elizabeth||Licenciada en Ciencias de la Educación Mención Inglésemail@example.com|
|Peralvo Quinteros Gloria Ximenafirstname.lastname@example.org|