CENTRO DE IDIOMAS
GENERAL OBJECTIVES LEVEL A1
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people they knowand things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
GENERAL OBJECTIVES LEVEL A2
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g., very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need
|Lic. Maribel Chiliquinga
|Docentes de la Carrera